• Men’s hormones imbalance can increase the risk of multiple medical conditions such as heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
• Men’s hormones work together synergistically so that if one HORMONE is out of balance, the other hormones don’t work as well. Even a single hormonal imbalance can cause undesirable symptoms, decrease your quality of life and even increase health risks.
• Men’s HORMONE levels begin to decline gradually after the age of 30. Most men after 30 will start to see the levels of one or more hormones starting to decline along with the associated symptoms.
To help control the symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness and extreme mood fluctuations, some women choose HORMONE therapy.
HORMONE therapy may provide these benefits:
• Symptom relief during menopause
• Protection for your bones, including a reduced risk of broken bones and osteoporosis
If you start HORMONE therapy early in menopause, other possible benefits include:
• Decreased risk of heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease
• Decreased risk of dementia
• Decreased risk of stroke